The oncNGS consortium challenges the market to research and develop novel affordable solutions to provide the best NGS tests, for all solid tumour/lymphoma patients.
The oncNGS call for tenders is open!
- The contract notice of the Pre-commercial procurement has been published at TED (Tenders Electronic Daily), the online version of the ‘Supplement to the Official Journal’ of the European Union dedicated to European public procurement here.
- The complete tender documentation is available here.
- Find help and guidelines on how to use the e-tendering platform here.
- Deadline for submission: 17/10/2022!
Frequently asked questions:
- A FAQ page has been opened here. The summary of all questions and answers is presented anonymously and it will be regularly updated if we receive additional questions. The questions and clarifications related to the call for tender can be submitted in English through our contact form.
- We encourage companies that cannot cover the whole oncNGS PCP solution to team up with other companies. The following suppliers are currently interested in finding partners to create consortia and participate in the oncNGS PCP. Have a look to check if they complement your profile and get in touch with them using the given contact details. If you want to appear on the list, please contact us through our contact form and provide us with the following information to be added on our matchmaking page:
- Organisation name
- Contact person (name & email address)
- Headquarter country
- Organisation size
- Micro (<10 employees)
- Small (<50 employees)
- Medium (<250 employees)
- Market presence (National/European/International)
- Overall description of you organisation (about 150 words)
- Areas of cooperation sought